asking a prostitute about where the previous punter spunked

Anything you want to get off your chest / discuss
alwaysraw

asking a prostitute about where the previous punter spunked

Post by alwaysraw » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:33 am

I always ask a bb whore a few questions, as I'm turned on by her answers. One question will be "Have you seen many clients today?". This will be followed by "Did many of them spunk inside you?" And, finally, I'll ask "Which hole - your pussy or ass - did the last punter cum in?"

And, if the previous punter spunked up her arse, I'll definitely follow suit ...

Anyone do the same?
Rogerthedodger

Re: asking a prostitute about where the previous punter spunked

Post by Rogerthedodger » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:59 pm

alwaysraw wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:33 am
I always ask a bb whore a few questions, as I'm turned on by her answers. One question will be "Have you seen many clients today?". This will be followed by "Did many of them spunk inside you?" And, finally, I'll ask "Which hole - your pussy or ass - did the last punter cum in?"

And, if the previous punter spunked up her arse, I'll definitely follow suit ...

Anyone do the same?
To be honest, I hadn't thought about it but I think I will now. I can definitely see the appeal, more so with pussy than ass but still of some appeal :D
Meshari

Post by Meshari » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:32 pm

Interested in doing this. I can see the appeal too, personally I think I'd like if she'd been creamed in the arse, not necessarily too fussed about pussy. Never actually had anal sloppy so I dunno why it appeals to me really, each to their own hey :)

I'm only an occasional punter really, couple of times every few months sorta thing. The last time I tried to go down this line of questioning with a girl I thought I'd be really clever and subtle, I said something towards the effect of "how has your day, week been, seen anyone interesting?" thinking she'd talk about all her sexual exploits; instead I got 5 minutes about her cat and something about her sister & niece going to some graduation or some do or whatever.....whoops.

I'm a bit apprehensive to be more upfront & direct about this sort of thing though! maybe will tryit next time.
Dirtyanallover

Post by Dirtyanallover » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:04 pm

I was a little nervous about mentioning it the first time; I was with English Sarah, but once she slid my cock in and settled down for the ride she told me that I was number 13 for the day and all of them had cum up her pussy.

Now I’m not so nervous about asking for; or about, it.